是我说的不必过分多说了?

太阳 我对你说不要升起太阳,我对你说不要升起.我的乞求也是徒劳.因为你从不倾听.我的要求过分吗,太阳?我别无所求.只求他留在我身边,一天而已.我嫉妒你,太阳.你摄取了他的神魄.还有他伟_百度作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案 太阳 我对你说不要升起太阳,我对你说不要升起.我的乞求也是徒劳.因为你从不倾听.我的要求过分吗,太阳?我别无所求.只求他留在我身边,一天而已.我嫉妒你,太阳.你摄取了他的神魄.还有他伟 太阳 我对你说不要升起太阳,我对你说不要升起.我的乞求也是徒劳.因为你从不倾听.我的要求过分吗,太阳?我别无所求.只求他留在我身边,一天而已.我嫉妒你,太阳.你摄取了他的神魄.还有他伟岸的身躯.他胸中燃烧的欲望.他内心永恒的忠诚.他无比满足的快乐.我恨你,太阳.因为你也恨我.你对我从不在意.对他也漠不关心.你毫不在意.根本不在乎.你是个冷酷的神明,太阳.可你是他心中的上帝,我无可奈何.我最后再乞求一次,求求你,今夜让他回家吧.求求你,太阳,明晨不要升起.让他在我身边.反战漫画里的对白,请高手帮我翻译成英文.要是有人知道原文最好拉~ 楼上机译的语法不通也要分...汗!Sun,I'm telling you not to rise.But all my beggings are futile'cause you never listened to my request.Am I asking for too much,sun?No,I want nothing but to let him stay with me,just for one day long...I envy you,sun!'cause you captured his soul!you took his iron bodyand the desire blazing in his chest!the eternal loyalty resting in his heart!and...the happiness fulfilled his life.I HATE you,sun,because you hate me.you care nothing about mehe is also nobody in thy eye.Nothing is on thy mind.Nothing you ever cared aboutA cruel spirit as you arebecame the God in his heart,making me have no way outI beg you for this last timePlease let him come home tonightPlease don't rise tomorrow morningLet him stay by my side.有几个韵没压上,还有就是个人喜欢把your写成thy(读起来好听点) Sun, I am talking to you, not rising. I beg futile. Because you never listen to. I asked for too much yet, the sun? I do not have other things. He just stay on my side one day only. . . I envy you and... 找了一下原文没找到。。。这么神圣的东西我还是不要来糟蹋了。。 The sun, I to you said do not have to raise. My desire also is a futile effort. Because you ever do not listen attentively. My request excessively, sun? I no other strive for. Only asks him to keep my... The sun, I say to you that don't rise. My plea is futile too. Because you never listen attentively to. Is my requirement excessive, the sun? I seek nothing. Only ask him ... The sun, I say to you that do not rise. My beg humbly is also a bite on granite. Because you never listen to. Does my request is excessively, the sun? I do not have no to beg.

我要回帖

更多关于 老师我想对你说 的文章

随机推荐