stardew valley下载Valley铁匠交铜锭任务怎么完成

星露谷物语stardewvalley全工具作用属性中文图鉴大全
& &模拟新作《星露谷物语stardew valley》已经正式发布,游戏中各类工具很多,初期玩家们对于工具的效果属性不熟悉,这里带来玩家总结分享的全工具作用属性中文图鉴,一起来了解一下吧。
& &以下内容由作者&約伊茲丶余輝&分享
& &工具篇:
& &锄头。顾名思义就是锄头,游戏开始时会赠送,并且在矿洞里挂掉之后会保留在身上而不会消失。
& &具体用法嘛...锄地。有时候锄地会出一些特别的玩意。
& &铜锄头,在铁匠处消耗2000g和五个铜锭升级,增加锄头作用的范围到3格。
& &铁锄头,在铁匠处消耗5000g和五个铁锭升级,增加锄头作用的范围。
& &金锄头,在铁匠处消耗10000g和五个金锭升级,增加锄头作用的范围。
& &铱锄头,在铁匠处消耗25000g和五个铱锭升级,增加锄头作用的范围。
& &PS:这wiki真是简略得可以啊
& &镐子。顾名思义的是个镐子,游戏开始时会赠送,并且在矿洞里挂掉之后会保留在身上而不会消失。
& &用于破坏石头和矿石。
& &铜镐子,在铁匠处消耗2000g和五个铜锭升级,可以开采在矿洞里的大石头。
& &铁镐子,在铁匠处消耗5000g和五个铁锭升级,可以开采在农场里的大石头。
& &金镐子,在铁匠处消耗10000g和五个金锭升级,可以开采陨石。
& &铱镐子,在铁匠处消耗25000g和五个铱锭升级。这个stuff应该怎么翻比较好啊喂!就理解为:上山下海无所不摧吧!
& &斧子。顾名思义还是个斧子,游戏开始时会赠送,并且在矿洞里挂掉之后会保留在身上而不会消失。
& &用于伐木(废话!)
& &铜斧子,在铁匠处消耗2000g和五个铜锭升级,可以砍伐大树桩。并且在砍树时需要砍伐的次数减少2次,在砍小树桩时需要砍伐的次数减少1次。
& &铁斧子,在铁匠处消耗5000g和五个铁锭升级,可以砍伐大原木(大概是农场里倒着的那种木头)。
& &金斧子,在铁匠处消耗10000g和五个金锭升级,上山下海无所不摧!
& &铱斧子,在铁匠处消耗25000g和五个铱锭升级,上山下海无所不摧!&我这么敷衍真的好吗
& &水壶。顾名思义还是个水壶,游戏开始时会赠送,并且在矿洞里挂掉之后会保留在身上而不会消失。
& &用于给作物浇水。可以在任何水源中汲满。升级以后长按左键可以增加作用也就是浇水的范围。
& &铜水壶,在铁匠处消耗2000g和五个铜锭升级,增加最大浇水范围至你面前三格。直直的三格,不是横的哟。
& &铁水壶,在铁匠处消耗5000g和五个铁锭升级,增加最大浇水范围至你面前五格。直直的五格,不是横的哟。
& &金水壶,在铁匠处消耗10000g和五个金锭升级,增加最大浇水范围至3*3即9格的空间。
& &铱水壶,在铁匠处消耗25000g和五个铱锭升级,增加最大浇水范围。&所以到底是多少啊喂
& &PS:把斧头,镐,水壶,锄头都升级满了。斧头和镐是提高工具强度,开采更高级的材料。水壶和锄头是前方3*6的面积(金的是3*3)
& &竹制鱼竿。游戏开始后忘记几天了,wiki上似乎并没有写。不超过五天吧恩,会收到willy发来的信件叫你去海边找他之后剧情获得,可以钩鱼&我没打错字。另外willy店里也是也是有卖的,500g一根。
& &玻璃纤维鱼竿,钓鱼升级后(似乎)在willy店里有卖,1800g一根。可以用鱼饵啦!
& &铱鱼竿,依照上面的应该也是在willy店里卖7500g一根?但是这里楼主还没有打到,希望知情人士补充。所以这个wiki这么简陋真的好吗!可以用鱼饵和一些附着物&其实是鱼钩和浮标什么的。
& &镰刀。顾名思义还是个镰刀,游戏开始时会赠送,并且在矿洞里挂掉之后会保留在身上而不会消失。割草爽爽的。值得一提的是似乎不会消耗体力。
& &挤奶器,在Marnie的动物商店1000g出售。用来给你养的动物挤奶。
& &羊毛剪,在Marnie的动物商店1000g出售。用来给你的羊剪毛。
& &淘铜器,解锁社区中心的Joja升级z之后作为奖励获得。用来从河里淘铜矿,效率未知。
& &24格背包!原来那点格子根本不是人用的有没有!咳咳回归正题,扩展你的背包空间到24格。收到Pierre寄来的信之后在Pierre的杂货店里以2000g出售,具体位置在柜台右边一点。有了2000就买了它吧!
& &32格背包!扩展背包空间到32格。买完24格背包之后在Pierre的杂货店里以10000g出售,就在卖24格背包那个地方。有了10000g先扩房子还是先买包呢?
& &以上就是本作工具详细介绍,希望对玩家们有所帮助。
/Article//256342.html 19游戏网整理报道
编辑为您推荐的相关文章
相关新手卡热门文章一周热门文章网络游戏排行榜星露谷物语stardewvalley化石蛋怎么用 化石蛋用法攻略_百度知道
星露谷物语stardewvalley化石蛋怎么用 化石蛋用法攻略
我有更好的答案
这些东西都是游戏给的彩蛋,这样铁匠就会将你的蛋砸开,首先我们需要来到铁匠铺。化石蛋一般是大家在野外发现了的。你可以从蛋中获得一些道具,有的还是很有价值的。今天小编就给大家说一下化石蛋怎么用。然后支付给铁匠25块钱。拿到蛋以后呢,有的还是很有价值的星露谷物语stardewvalley化石蛋怎么用很多人在探索地图的时候会发现很多奇奇怪怪的东西
首先,游戏中的一些道具设备,是你完成一些任务或是做一些事情后才会触发的。
就拿“熔炉”为例,当你满足一定的条件后,铁匠Clint会自动给你送来设计图。
至于如何触发,需要在矿山,挖矿挖到一定层数,然后就有NPC上门送设计图了。个人挖到了十几层,也许比这个数字还低一点儿。
制作熔炉需要20个铜矿,25个石头。制作好后如图所示,右键快捷栏的中的矿石,将一定数量的放在熔炉中,再加点儿煤炭,等一会儿就能锻造出矿石条来,比如铜条、铁条啥的。
那么现在知道星露谷物语铜条怎么合成了吧,必要一个熔炉,再加上煤炭,就可以锻造出来啦。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 40 Steam Achievements
Title: Stardew Valley
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 26 Feb, 2016
Buy Stardew Valley
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
Your Steam build should update right away with Mac and Linux compatibility!
Steam cloud saves are integrated and will allow you to access your save files across all platforms.
Multiplayer, version 1.1, console ports and localization are all still in the works and I'll update everyone as soon as more info is available.
If this will be your first time playing Stardew Valley, thank you and I hope you have fun!
Also... thanks so much to everyone who helped test these builds before launch &3
-ConcernedApe
Spouses now say unique dialogues during festivals (most of the time), rather than the generic handful of dialogues
Spouse stands next to you at the Dance of the Moonlight Jellies
In-law dialogue... when you marry someone, their parents/relatives dialogues will change slightly to account for the change
Sam, Sebastian, and Abigail now go to the saloon on fridays after you marry them.
Spouses won't leave on rainy days, unless they have to go to work.
Fruit trees produce higher quality fruit as they age. (once per year, up to gold star)
Fruit tree harvesting now involves shaking the tree to drop the fruit
Lightning strikes now have a unique effect on fruit trees
Lightning is more likely to strike trees and crops, but lightning rods now have a very good chance of intercepting lightning strikes (if they aren't already processing a lightning bolt)
Charcoal Kiln now requires 10 wood to produce 1 coal, down from 20
Maxed-out friendship levels will no longer decay
Added another digit to the shipping menu money counters.
Dying in mines is less harsh: money lost caps at 5000g, rate of item loss reduced, can't lose rings or the Galaxy Sword
Your assigned movement keys are now used within Journey Of The Prairie King
You can now retrieve powerups and coins that drop on the edge of the map in Journey Of The Prairie King
The last two hearts are now greyed-out for marriage candidates until you give them the bouquet
Willy now likes most fish dishes
Adventurer's Guild now sells monster slayer rewards after you've unlocked them (you still get the free reward)
Hardware mouse cursor option
Bug Fixes:
Tools left in chests within farm buildings won't count as &missing&
Poppy properly consumed in poppyseed muffin recipe
Can no longer incorrectly &consume& trap bobbers (click to make them disappear with strange sound)
Agriculturist profession no longer causes an extra 25% growth rate when speed-gro isn't present. Speed increase effects should now properly apply to very slow-growing crops.
Fixed sunflower seed price at JojaMart
Chests should no longer appear on top of you in bed after upgrading your house.
Item placement with the gamepad improved, and there is now an option to show an item placement indicator
Snow yams shouldn't appear in the desert anymore
Sea Cucumber should properly appear in the fishing tab of the Shipping menu
Farm animals should no longer get stuck on fences placed directly to the right of the barn door.
Various minor bug fixes.
Minor changes/fixes to dialogue
Edit (6:16 PST, 4/6): quick fix for Harvey's bugged 4-heart event.
“Far more than just a farming game, this one-man labor of love is filled with seemingly endless content and heart.”
5/5 –
“The core mechanics and relaxing aesthetic merge so well together that players will sink in to the experience and never want to leave.”
95 –
“Stardew Valley has been the most rich and heartwarming experience I’ve had in a game in years.”
95 –
About This Game
Stardew Valley is an open-ended country-life RPG!
You've inherited your grandfather's old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won't be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town's most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!
Turn your overgrown field into a lively farm!
Raise animals, grow crops, start an orchard, craft useful machines, and more! You'll have plenty of space to create the farm of your dreams.
Improve your skills over time.
As you make your way from a struggling greenhorn to a master farmer, you'll level up in 5 different areas: farming, mining, combat, fishing, and foraging. As you progress, you'll learn new cooking and crafting recipes, unlock new areas to explore, and customize your skills by choosing from a variety of professions.
Become part of the local community.
With over 30 unique characters living in Stardew Valley, you won't have a problem finding new friends! Each person has their own daily schedule, birthday, unique mini-cutscenes, and new things to say throughout the week and year. As you make friends with them, they will open up to you, ask you for help with their personal troubles, or tell you their secrets! Take part in seasonal festivals such as the luau, haunted maze, and feast of the winter star.
Explore a vast, mysterious cave.
As you travel deeper underground, you'll encounter new and dangerous monsters, powerful weapons, new environments, valuable gemstones, raw materials for crafting and upgrading tools, and mysteries to be uncovered.
Breathe new life into the valley. Since JojaMart opened, the old way of life in Stardew Valley has changed. Much of the town's infrastructure has fallen into disrepair. Help restore Stardew Valley to it's former glory by repairing the old community center, or take the alternate route and join forces with Joja Corporation.
Court and marry a partner to share your life on the farm with.
There are 10 available bachelors and bachelorettes to woo, each with unique character progression cutscenes. Once married, your partner will live on the farm with you. Who knows, maybe you'll have kids and start a family?
Spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots.
The waters are teeming with seasonal varieties of delicious fish. Craft bait, bobbers, and crab pots to help you in your journey toward catching every fish and becoming a local legend!
Donate artifacts and minerals to the local museum.
Cook delicious meals and craft useful items to help you out.
With over 100 cooking and crafting recipes, you'll have a wide variety of items to create. Some dishes you cook will even give you temporary boosts to skills, running speed, or combat prowess. Craft useful objects like scarecrows, oil makers, furnaces, or even the rare and expensive crystalarium.
Customize the appearance of your character and house.
With hundreds of decorative items to choose from, you'll have no trouble creating the home of your dreams!
Xbox controller support (with rumble)! (Keyboard still required for text input)
Over two hours of original music.
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 2 Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 256 mb video memory, shader model 3.0+
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 500 MB available space
Minimum:
Graphics: 256 mb video memory, OpenGL 2
Minimum:
Graphics: 256 mb video memory, OpenGL 2
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Overwhelmingly Positive
(2,484 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(26,741 reviews)
Everything Harvest Moon was and more.
Simply epic
Something about Stardew Valley keeps me sucked in and coming back for morew.
once get into the 'zone', I skipped a whole day. can be pretty addictive
Hooked......36 hours in starting year 2. Orchards and Jam
is the route im taking
first time i played i startet whit potatos and when it was cloose to the winter i bouth 240 packs of potatos and i planted it all and used all of my money. the next day the potatos was destroyd becosue it was winter.
I dont need life. I just want my virtual pigs to be happy with me rn.
This game is great, attracted 80 hours faster than any game i own, and trust me, theres lots. But anyway I cant stop considering playing this game when selecting what to play, its extremly addictive and fun. Hat mouse is best mouse, except i want those cat ears (I'm a furry, now stfu) and I don't want to make 10 hearts with 8 people, and I am not cheating. But this game is one of the best I have played, it attracted me way more than i thought it would. A lot of time is spent on the wiki though. but who really cares? (I dont care if you do)Now go buy it already!
It is a very chill game to play, if you wanna play a game while listening to music, go on a head its a very fu kinda like Harvest Moon.
I like calm relaxing long period games like Anime Crossing, where you actualy put in hours of work, and feel apart of the community. This has been my first farming simulator game persay, but it does make me want to go try other games.
51 people found this review funny
I suffer from dysthymia, which is a form of chronic depression. Apart from some rare occasions when my family literally forces me to go outside to do some minor chores like taking out the trash, I hadn't left the house for 2 weeks. Until I found this game.I came across this game by chance on a random research on Google and was imediately attracted by the pixel graphics (I've had a soft spot for pixel games ever since I first played Pokémon on my Game Boy Color). I wanted to play the game, but I finished my college degree a couple years ago and couldn't get a job since, so I don't have a lot of money to spend on games I may not like. So I got the pirated version (not even knowing it was a pirated copy, I only found out it was a Steam game a couple days later). And started reading articles on the game. Found the wiki, found the modders community. Started to mod my game to customize the graphics and add extra features. Found the farm layout planner and fooled around in it for a couple days.And I just fell in love with the game and the community behind it. The quality of the graphics, the amount of different features it offers, the support you get if you run into any kind of trouble. The game is so simple, yet so complex and detailed at the same time, it's so fun to play that it gets addictive. But it's also very relaxing to know you can just play at your own pace and take your time to explore and you won't be missing on any time-limit events. It put a smile in my face again.I knew I just had to have a legit copy of this game, it felt like money well spent. So today I finally found a reason to wilingly get out of the house to &go for a walk& and have an excuse to charge my paysafe account and purchase myself the Steam version of this game. No regrets.20/10
Was this review helpful?
137 people found this review funny
I spent my wedding night breaking rocks in the desert in search of the last piece of a quest to get a legendary sword made out of space. She'll understand when she sees how cool the sword is.10/10
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
For now, I'm going to talk about this game not in a critical way, but in a more emotional way.I'm nowhere near finished playing, and I may even update my review once I've completed more. I'm on Spring of my second year currently. But for now I just want to tell a story. It's not unique and it's not terribly eloquent, but I want to tell it all the same.I came into Stardew Valley from the perspective of a person who plays video games. I expected a lot of flaws, I expected to compain fairly often, and I expected to be comparing it to Harvest Moon all the while.This was not what happened.I instead settled in and started playing, and before long I was completely immersed. I've had the game for three days and I've played forty hours, and once I'm finished writing this, I'm going to pour a drink and play even more.I watched the opening cutscene and observed the main character (in this case, also Maria) for the brief time that they provide and saw that she was dissatisfied with the monotony of her job and her day to day life, and so left everything behind and started anew in Stardew Valley. She became acquainted with a town full of genuinely interesting and unique people, and with no stresses, deadlines, or even goals necessarily, began slowly easing herself into life on the farm. Spending little, making little, and really just taking the time to get to know her new life, new surroundings, and new people. Indeed, I felt as if I was in her place, doing all of these things alongside her and becoming more and more immersed, more and more intrigued, and upon discovering that there were things such as the Junimos, a wizard in a tower, a vast, massive mine filled with monsters and spirits, and a guild devoted to exploring it, I genuinely felt surprised to the same degree that I would had I been in her shoes.The point I'm attempting to make is that I've been - I understand I've used the word already, but - immersed. Genuinely. And it's been quite some time since a game did that to me, and it's only ever happened twice before. It's so simple, and it's so overwhelmingly pleasant. I will not guarantee that your experience will be as rewarding and immersive as mine - but, I don't recommend that you deny yourself the chance.
Was this review helpful?
63 people found this review funny
I played this for 120 hours in a week.(That says more about the game than me, I swear.)
Was this review helpful?
In a year, I learned:-Apparently you can find treasure chests with awesome swords in mountain lakes-Buying Joja Mart Membership can make you feel like a d***-Abigail enjoys eating quartz-Haley needs seaweed for &classified& reasons-You probably shouldn't put daffodils in soup-People automatically lose 100 IQ points when they enter a mazeOk, now for the real review.Considering I've already put a few dozen hours into this game over the course of mere days, I thought this would be the best game to write up my first review for.I wasn't expecting much when I bought this game on sale due to my natural American impulse. I'd heard the hype, of course, but I didn't think a farming game would be so interesting.To respond to past me, I was wrong as f***. So if you're on-the-fence about buying this game, BUY IT. It will be so worth your while that you'll play it instead of doing the other things that are worth your while.This one-developer game features:-Charming pixel graphics-Bundles and other collections that'll keep you exploring every aspect of the game-Mining, fishing and foraging to keep you busy so you don't have to literally watch grass grow-&Help Wanted& jobs that can earn you a quick buck and build relationships-The ability to marry by giving someone the same thing twice a week-Constant buildings and house expansions to unlock cooking, babies and goats-Diverse and well-explained NPC personalities (considering you learn about them within a couple of dialogues and a few cutscenes)-A logical time system, allowing you to accomplish a logical amount of things in one day13/12 hearts with Sebastian husbando13/12 rating
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
If there is a game made with heart, its this one. What can i say, Rpg/Farm/Minigames in one. Trust me, you must play it to see how amazing this is. It is like diamond packed in paper from candy, you must unpack it to see how good it is.
Was this review helpful?
Stardew Valley deserves all the praise it has gotten. Never since Terraria has a game completely taken over my life to such an extent that I've spent literally days of my life playing it. I can't even imagine how many more hours I'll have logged when multiplayer is released. I can't recommend this game enough.PROS Limited but enjoyable story Seemingly endless replayability A wide range of activities and quests Well-made, charming graphics Made by a very friendly and attentive developerCONS You need to consult the wiki frequently in order to get anything done The rarity of certain items needed to complete quests is frustratingTL;DR A feel-good, engaging, life-consumingly addictive farming simulator with endless replay value.
Was this review helpful?
17 people found this review funny
Well, what are you waiting for?
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
Can it possibly be the best Harvest Moon game?Yes, it can!It only does everythingCAUTION: hella addictive
Was this review helpful?
Harvest Moon probably isn't coming to PC any time soon, so if you haven't played one in awhile then now's your chance. It plays much like the classics, expanded in nearly every dimension. More crops, more fish, more mining coupled with LoZ themed combat in a procedurally generating mine dungeon. Crafting takes the spotlight as a means of ramping up your farm. Most convenient are the sprinklers that help you skip out on the tedium of watering your crops. Since they require you to go spelunking, there's a mixture of gameplay between the classic elements and braving the cave. The characters, exposition, festivals, and music don't live up to my nostalgia, but the variety of things to dig up and uncover really keeps things moving at least until you buy one of everything. The endgame brings things to a screeching, unsatisfying halt, but until that moment comes you're in for an addictive game that's very easy to pick up and play in small or huge doses. --------------------------------------(Since I spent sixty hours on this game, here's my unabridged review.) Among the most time-consuming single player games I've ever experienced.It's Harvest Moon game for people who play on PC. There are a LOT of satisfying, nexpected conveniences that streamline gameplay and crush the early/mid game tedium. Long gone are the days of depositing plants 12 at a time into the bin. You can carry as many of one plant/resources as you want. Keep in mind you can only carry so many different items, but if you were to plant 200 cranberry seeds in fall then you only need to visit the bin once. Spend the first 3 months planting (mining on rainy days) and you'll be absolutely set for money for the rest of the game. Much like item-hauling, the overall objective of the game has also been given a meaningful touchup.. Early on you're given a scanvenger hunt checklist. As you collect/gather items of a category the game unlocks new upgrades to make your farm more productive. Gather every item and you'll find the community become more cohesive, going so far as to kick out those filthy not-walmart immigrants blighting the town. They have to go back.Similar to the classics, your progress is reviewed after two years, but the requirements are really relaxed. I was able to satisfy the requirements for the highest ranking by the end of the first year.That said, this game isn't without its flaws. The developer expects the player to tolerate a distasteful volume of grind in mining, fishing, combat (kill 1500 slimes lol) and leveling up your attributes. Unusual since they streamlined gathering crops. The slime hutch, the most expensive late game building, does ???? all and is a poor investment. The NPCs are all very bland, not a single one endeared me and even now I've forgotten the name of my wife, let alone the other villagers. Even those I rasied the affection level to max on didn't seem to flesh out their personalities all that well. The biggest improvement this game needed was in making the NPCs look better. (I know that many of them went through dozens of revisions, so this was a partiulcarly difficuilt point for the developer as well.) Even the written characterization didn't enchant me as much as the classics. I can't tell if that's a result of my age compared to when I played HM64 or if they just didn't do a good job with the storyboard.
There aren't enough festivals, with only two a month, though they are nicely fleshed out and unique. The OST is absolutely nothing compared to the classic tunes that to this day I can remember off the top of my head. By comparison I don't remember a single song from this game and I just beat it. The farmland itself is also way too huge. I only used about 1/6 at the very most for planting crops, with maybe a 1/3 in the second year as a grass pen. Finally there are a few unpleasant bugs. Notably when mining or planting crops or exiting a doorway the character will begin running in a direction different from where I'm pointing (only stopping when I let go of the controls). The resting place of my mouse cursor interferes with my usb controller far too often, giving the character contradictory/wrong inputs. Grass grows to choke out plants as a feature, but as a bug it also displaces any tiles you have equipment on. It erased my expensive artisal equipment without warning. ???? move. Finally, the endgame is seemingly devoid of content. Once your plants water themeleves you'll probably have enough money to warrant not planting anymore. There's nothing new or fancy to spend my cash on other than even more seeds, and the incentive to find the remaining fish or mine the last artifact drops seems hollow and pointless. I had enough money at the beginning of the first winter to buy every building, expansion, and upgrade. By the first year I had upgraded everything I needed (not even using my ultimate watering can that I strove so hard to make for sake of the ultimate sprinklers).
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 stardewvalley 的文章

随机推荐