轿车英文写在十万左右的轿车排行榜有区别吗

关于 轿车的利与弊 英文作文 100词左右的最好.我急要
温柔_855預
The car is our daily life can see things,the car fast speed,sit and comfortable,not afraid windy,does not fear the rain,is not afraid of the snow,but,expensive cars,to run could cause traffic accident,will air pollution gas emissions,so we want to use less cars and protect the environment.连中文给你好了:轿车是我们日常生活中都能看见的东西,轿车的速度快,坐着舒适,不怕刮风,不怕下雨,不怕下雪,但是,轿车费用贵,在运行的时候有可能会造成交通事故,还会排放污染空气的气体,所以我们要少使用轿车,保护环境.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译一天,粒粒问我,你为什么老把车往右开?我说,在英国向左开车是对的,而向右开车是错的.帮翻译翻译成英文,看看我写的和大家翻译的有什么区别.不是不是,短文具体:一天,粒粒问我,你为什么老把车往右开?我说,在英国向左开车是对的,而向右开车是错的。粒粒说:“可是我就是往左开是正确的,但是你往右开是错的。”
橙rhpev3461
one day lili asked me,why do you always drive on the right?I answered,In Britain,left is right,right is wrong其实你原文我有点不明白另外美国人经常取笑英国人,就常说,left is right,right is wrong,所以你要说的幽默点就可以这么说,要是一本正经就是,you should drive on the left side in stead of right in GB
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
One day, grain of does ask me, why you always opens Che Wangyou? I said that drives in Britain is toward left to, but drives is toward right wrong. Helps translator translator English, has a look at me to write and everybody translation has any difference.
one day,lili asked me that why do i always drive
car on the right side, it is right to drive on the left and it is wrong on the right.
手写,绝对不是机译的! one day,Lily asked me,why are you always drive the car on the right?I answered it should drive on the left in Britan and it is wrong to drive on the right.
扫描下载二维码你怎么付得起这么多钱买一辆轿车呢?的英文翻译
饭桶爱大米侕
你怎么付得起这么多钱买一辆轿车呢?How can you afford such a car?这样既可!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
How can you afford so much to buy a car?
How can you afford somuch money for acar?你怎么
付得起 这么多
买一辆轿车呢?
how can you afford to pay so much money for a car?
扫描下载二维码【图文】《汽车英语》_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
《汽车英语》
上传于||暂无简介
大小:13.32MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 家庭轿车5万左右 的文章

随机推荐